Excursion to Delhi: INDIA – THE COUNTRY OF BENGAL TIGERS (safari tour)
DELI-AGRA-BHARATPUR (KEOLADEO) -RANTHAMBOR-
ORCHHA KAJURAHO DELHI
One of the greatest wealth of India is its wildlife. This tour was created to explore the wildlife of my country, this journey can be one of the most incredible experiences in your life. The program includes some of the most interesting safaris that North India has to offer. Wild animals in their natural habitat, rare birds, waterfalls, a canyon and of course the chance to see a Bengal tiger … it’s all here.
YOU ARE WAITING FOR A PRESENT ADVENTURE!
Travel duration from 7 to 10 days
1. Delhi (1-2 days, for the second day there are additional places to visit)
• Temple Aksharhdam (the largest Hindu temple in the world)
• Gurudwara Bangla Sahb (Sikh temple of marble with golden domes)
• Lakshmi Narayan Temple (one of the most sacred places for Hindus)
• Lotus Temple
• Laundry Dhobi Ghat
• Well of Agracena
• Minaret Qutub Minar
• A sightseeing tour of Delhi streets: the Red Fort, the Jama Masjid Mosque, the old city, the Thieves Market and the Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Park, the India Gate and the Presidential Palace.
2. Agra (1 day)
• Mausoleum Taj Mahal
• Red Fort
• Itimad-ud-Dauly Mausoleum (it is called “Little Taj” or “Baby Taj”)
3. Ranthambore (2 days)
• On the way from Agra to Ranthambore (at a distance of 50 km) we will stop at the small town of Bharatpur. There we are waiting for the National Ornithological Park Keoladeo Ghana. There are more than 350 rare and endangered species of birds. We organize safari in the park on a rickshaw.
• Safaris in Ranthambore National Park (one of the largest national parks in India) In addition to tigers you can find bears, leopards, panthers, jackals, lynx, hyenas, antelopes, mongooses and many different birds. Enjoy the untouched nature.
4. Orchha (1-2 days)
• Visit to the fortress of Orchha
• Walk around the city: Jahangir Mahal, Raj Mahal and Paradise Pravin Mahal
• Walk along the river Betva we will see 14 cenotaphs
• Ram Raj ceremony, this is a very beautiful evening prayer.
5. Khajuraho (2-3 days)
• The Gavial Nature Reserve, 20 km from the town, to see the Raneh Falls (30 meters high) and a deep canyon in which the river flows among the rocks (this canyon is the second in the world in depth after the American)
• Early in the morning we are waiting for a safari to Panna National Park, where besides picturesque landscapes you can see wild animals (deer, monkeys, birds, antelopes, boars …), but millions of tourists fly here hoping to see a rare endangered Bengal tiger. Maybe we are lucky)))
• Then we will go on a safari to the Pandas Falls. This waterfall has a very ancient history and the whole valley is considered sacred. Here, in addition to the waterfall, there is still a lake and caves. Incredible energy at this place !!!
• The temples of Khajuraho (often called the temples of the Kama Sutra or the temples of Love), they are UNESCO World Heritage sites. These temples were built in 10-12 centuries, but they are beautifully preserved !!!
Transfer by train to Delhi.